Victor Taylor stands behind the quality of the product materials, and the shipping process 100%, and will do everything possible to make sure you are a happy and satisfied customer.
Refunds are not provided lightly though, and are only possible if
- the item was received with any defects or errors on the part of Victor’s printing and fulfilment partner,
- and the customer provides clear evidence (emailed photographs showing the defects or errors),
- and the customer has (at the discretion of Victor Taylor) a good reason to not accept a replacement.
- Refund requests are typically not accepted in the case of user error, such as incorrect selection of sizes, designs, colours, etc.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Returns and Replacements
As with refunds, returns or replacements are typically not accepted in the case of user error such as incorrect selection of sizes, designs, colours, etc.
In the unlikely event your item is delivered with any defects or errors on the part of Victor’s printing and fulfilment partner, simply email Victor Taylor directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details, including a photo or photos of the item/s in question. Victor can then arrange an immediate replacement.
The address to return items to is shown on the Contact Information page.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
A note on colours:
Please be aware that the colours in your print may differ slightly from what you see here online, due to the digital image naturally being different from the actual physical item, and also possibly the colour settings on your own device.